Hi, My name is Keigo Ogawa (in japanese, “小川 啓吾”).
I’m a japanese college student, and studying Computer Science. I’m studying mainly about network and communication, especially, IoT. If you are interested in my research, please see my publications at below.
I graduated from Waseda University at March, 2019. Currently, I’m working as a Software Engineer at Game development company, located in Kyoto, Japan.
- My development interest : Web backend, Game, or any other software
- My research interest : Cloud/Edge computing, Sensor networks, IoT
I like to create the things which reduce our effort, and make us comfort.
Please contact me at ease, I will go and work everywhere on earth!
I’m looking forward to contact from you!
- Master of Engineering in Computer Science and Communication, Waseda University, Japan, March 2019
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, Waseda University, Japan, March 2017
- Can use:
- Linux, macOS, AWS
- Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Jetson
- Ruby on Rails, Nginx, MySQL, Git, Spring Boot
- Vim, Spacemacs, IntelliJ IDEA
- Japanese: Native speaker
- English: Business level, TOEIC Score 875 (March 2017)